Bachelor of Computer Engineering at Bahcesehire University (BAU): Tuition Fee: $8,200/year (Scholarship Available)
Bahçeşehir University’s Department of Computer Engineering offers the programs listed below at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels in the computer sciences, engineering, and information technologies fields:
• Computer Engineering Undergraduate Program
• Computer Engineering Graduate Program
• Information Technologies Graduate Program (in conjunction with the Software Engineering Department)
• Artificial Intelligence Engineering Undergraduate Program
• Artificial Intelligence Engineering Graduate Program
• Information Systems Services Graduate Program (along with the Software Engineering Department)
The Computer Engineering Department conducts various research in the field of computer sciences and engineering. Research studies focus on the branches given below:
• Artificial Intelligence
• Embedded Systems
• Information Systems.
Research studies on artificial intelligence focus on data mining, machine learning, pattern recognition, biomedical image processing, artificial neural networks, and cognitive science.
Research studies in the area of embedded systems concentrate on numerical IC/FPGA Design (VLSI), embedded hardware/software design, software/hardware test/verification, machine/computer vision, embedded video systems, industrial automation, and robots.
Research studies about information systems focus on database systems, computer networks, computer graphics, distributed and scientific calculation, online learning, cryptography, and web programming.