Bachelor of Information Systems Engineering at Atilim University: Tuition Fee: $9.800/year (Scholarship Available)
Information Systems is an academic and professional discipline which follows data collection, utilization, storage, distribution, processing and management processes and modern technologies used in this field.
Our department implements a pioneering and innovative education program that aims to raise the manpower, able to meet the changing and developing needs and expectations of our country and the world. Our courses on current information technologies especially stand out.
Our department aims to train information systems engineers
- who have a sound background in theory and practice in designing, developing and managing information systems,
- who have the structural information in mathematics, computer skills, physics and engineering methods beneficial for information systems engineering,
- who are able to define and project the necessary information systems at any institution,
- who are able to work as a team and with high communication skills at multi-disciplinary environments,
- and who are aware of their professional and ethical responsibilities, and are able to develop themselves.
Prepared in collaboration with IBM, our Graduate Degree program in Information Technologies is a pioneering and an innovative education program that aims to raise the manpower able to meet the changing and developing needs and expectations of our country and the world. With this aim in mind, the department offers courses in current technologies and technology trends, such as IT Service Management, Cloud Computing, Virtualization, Service-Centered Architecture, Work Flow Modeling, Data and Network Security, IT Strategy Planning and governance, IT Economy and eCommerce