Bachelors of Science (BSc) in Computer Engineering at TED University: $9,000/year (Scholarship Available)
All of our students first go through the core engineering program to learn the fundamental engineering concepts, then proceed with theoretical and application based departmental courses to learn the fundamental computer engineering topics. Our students will also excel in certain areas of computer engineering via departmental elective courses and they will obtain a wide vision and alternative perspectives through non-departmental elective courses.
Some of the subjects that will be learned by TEDU Computer Engineering Department's students upon successfully completing the program are:
- Data Structures and Algorithms: How to store and use the data which is the basis of computer engineering studies, and the execution of algorithms used in processing this data.
- Relational Databases: Techniques required to neatly store huge amounts of data and access them in a fast and efficient manner when necessary.
- Operating Systems: The fundamental structures and functions of operating systems which are the core programs that allow computers to run.
- Programming: "Programming languages" that are used to write computer software and fundamental programming methods.
- Computer Networks: From the most basic to the most complex, the hardware and software details of computer networks which also constitute the infrastructure of the Internet.
- Digital Logic Design: Fundamental knowledge required to design circuitry which are used in all electronic devices including computers.
See More +Less -
Original price $0.00 - Original price $0.00
Application fee: $0.00
$0.00 - $0.00
Current price Application fee: $0.00