Integrated Doctoral - PhD in Chemical Engineering at Yeditepe University: Tuition: $20,000 USD Full Program (Scholarship Available)
PhD Program (on B.Sc.)
Chemical Engineering PhD Program (on B.Sc.) is comprised of 42 credits (307 ECTS) of course work and the PhD Thesis. To earn a PhD degree in Chemical Engineering the candidate must complete the following requirements:
- Completion of the core courses: CHBE 512, CHBE 514, CHBE 534 and CHBE 562
- Completion of four Departmental Elective, five Area Elective courses and one Free Elective course (Completion of one of the Research Methodology courses: BTEC 550 or ESYE 501 as an Area Elective course)
- Completion of the Non-credit (NC) CHBE 690 Graduate Seminar course
- Succeeding the Qualifier Exam and completion of the Non-credit (NC) CHBE 691 Independent Study for Qualifying Exam course
- Preparation and completion of the PhD Thesis (CHBE 700) successfully.