Master of Arts - English Language Education (Thesis) at Yeditepe University: Tuition: $12000 USD Full Program (Scholarship Available)
oSupporting English teachers’ career developments.
oImproving the quality of English language teaching in our country.
oHelping English teachers gain expertise in English Language Education, teacher education, assessment and evaluation in language education, material development and research techniques & methods.
o4 semesters of education (maximum 6 semesters)
o 21 credit (7 course) + seminar course + thesis
oOur classes take place between 18:00-21:00 on weekdays, in our campus.
oFrom this year on, the theses are expected to be on action research.
Conditions of Acceptance:
- The applicants should hold a BA degree in English Language Teaching, or English Literature, or Translation Studies with a teaching certificate in ELT.
- The applicants should be working as English teachers, or should have signed a contract to work within an institution (As an EFL teacher) in the next academic year (documents will be required during interview).
- A minimum score of 55 EA (Eşit Ağırlık) in ALES (Akademik Personel ve Lisansüstü Eğitimi Giriş Sınavı)
- Turkish applicants: A minimum score of 80 in YDS / YÖKDİL (This report will be required regardless of the language the student had finished his/her BA in).
- The applicants should get a passing grade on the written/oral exam on English Language Teaching.
- For international students: TOEFL (PBT) score of 550 + TWE 4.5; TOEFL CBT (213 + TWE 4.5); TOEFL IBT (79 + TWE 24); IELTS 7 (in the last 2 years)
During Online Application, the reference letter (2 letters) and the statement of purpose letter are required to be uploaded. The applicants who hasn't uploaded these files can bring them on the day of the written exam.