Master of Science - Computer Engineering (Thesis) at Yeditepe University: Tuition: $12000 USD Full Program (Scholarship Available)
Graduates will be scientists with theoretical and practical background that is sufficient to conduct advanced researches in the field of computer and computing systems, information analysis and advanced computer architecture, and who are capable of developing productive and creative solutions that are crucial in design and implementation projects.
M.Sc. Program Outcomes
Computer Engineering M.Sc. Program graduates are expected to have the following qualifications:
1. Attains knowledge through wide and in-depth investigations his/her field and surveys, evaluates, interprets, and applies the knowledge thus acquired.
2. Has a critical and comprehensive knowledge of contemporary engineering techniques and methods of application.
3. By using unfamiliar, ambiguous, or incompletely defined data, completes and utilizes the required knowledge by scientific methods; is able to fuse and make use of knowledge from different disciplines.
4. Has the awareness of new and emerging technologies in his/her branch of engineering profession, studies and learns these when needed.
5. Defines and formulates problems in his/her branch of engineering, develops methods of solution, and applies innovative methods of solution.
6. Devises new and/or original ideas and methods; designs complex systems and processes and proposes innovative/alternative solutions for their design.
7. Has the ability to design and conduct theoretical, experimental, and model-based investigations; is able to use judgment to solve complex problems that may be faced in this process.
8. Functions effectively as a member or as a leader in teams that may be interdisciplinary, devises approaches of solving complex situations, can work independently and can assume responsibility.
9. Has the oral and written communication skills in one foreign language at the B2 general level of European Language Portfolio.
10. Can present the progress and the results of his investigations clearly and systematically in national or international contexts both orally and in writing.
11. Knows social, environmental, health, safety, and legal dimensions of engineering applications as well as project management and business practices; and is aware of the limitations and the responsibilities these impose on engineering practices.
12. Commits to social, scientific, and professional ethics during data acquisition, interpretation, and publication as well as in all professional activities